Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Humpy

Wednesday. I've been doing a lot of thinking about headaches recently. This is most likely due to the headache, whose company I've been entertaining for the past 36 hours. I'm starting to toy with the idea that Lunesta may have some secondary uses as a pain reliever/anti-inflammatory. An idea only spurred by the fact that I continue to receive mailed warnings about my recent all-too-innocent Lunesta prescription. I'm so thoroughly terrified of becoming dependent on the stuff that I've only used it maybe 5 times in the past 3 weeks, I heardly think there's much danger that I'll become some strung-out Lunesta-peddling drug dealer.
Whilst I bitch - also endemic are hair and skin troubles. The haircut I liked when I got it has now decided on its true identity as the dreaded "mom" haircut. (None of the perks of motherhood with all of the dowd!) And my face has decided that its topmost 60% is 50 years old and it's bottom 40% is 14.
At least tomorrow's payday.

No comments:

Post a Comment